About Me

My photo
Welcome to 'Life of a Juvie.' This is a place for me to share with you the next, unknown stage of my life, and also the variety of things that I care about and take my interest.
I have just graduated from High School, and I greatly look forward to the next chapter in my life, whether it be University, (which I hope for) or something that unexpectedly comes my way. Whatever the case, I'd like to share it here with you.
Please Enjoy.

Love Lucy-Kate

Casper

Casper
He's secretly a human inside a rabbit body

Saturday, January 15, 2011

My Nephew...Scout the Dog

My sister recently adopted a new member of the family, a Kelpie/Collie named Scout (after the character from the novel "To Kill a Mockingbird.")

Here is a few snaps of him with his Aunty...me!







No comments:

Post a Comment