About Me

My photo
Welcome to 'Life of a Juvie.' This is a place for me to share with you the next, unknown stage of my life, and also the variety of things that I care about and take my interest.
I have just graduated from High School, and I greatly look forward to the next chapter in my life, whether it be University, (which I hope for) or something that unexpectedly comes my way. Whatever the case, I'd like to share it here with you.
Please Enjoy.

Love Lucy-Kate

Casper

Casper
He's secretly a human inside a rabbit body

Friday, December 31, 2010

What's on my mind: Tron Legacy

Is it me...or is Tron Legacy a good movie?
Call me sad, but I've actually gone to the cinema three times to see this film, once in 2D and twice in 3D.

A quick summary:  Sam Flynn, the 27-year olf son of Kevin Flynn, is looking into his fathers  disappearance when he is pulled into The Grid, a virtual world of violent games and vicious programmes.  It is not long until he discovers that this is where his father has been trapped for the past 20 years, and they both find themselves, along with Kevin Flynn's loyal confindent Quorra, in a race against The Grid to reach the portal into the real world.

I won't give anything away, just incase some of you have not seen it (shame on you!) but I will say this...it is literally like listening to music with your eyes.  The visual effects were as good as, if not better than that of Avatar, and the soundtrack by Daft Punk tops it all off.  I love listening to it in my car at full blast...good times!
Don't expect it to actually be in 3D, because it isn't.  Everything is just 1000 times clearer and very surreal, so the 3D is definitely worth the money.
Favourite Moment:  Definitely the Grid race with the light-cycles. And also the final scene, a perfect ending :D

Go see this fantastic movie immediately if you haven't!  I have no doubt that this is my favourite movie of 2010.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, shame on me for not watching this yet. =\
    I've been wondering if it's any good. But your likle the 3rd person i've heard of who watched it. And you seemed to like it. So i'll give it a try lolz ^__^

    Hey, if you have time please check out my blog
    http://the-writing-junkie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete